SharePoint 2007 Virtual Done!!

Finally got the SharePoint 2007 VMware virtual Done. It sure isn't hard if you follow the instuctions, but yes it takes a long time. VMware again is king. Sorry Microsoft. I should charge about $200.00 to build these out. Hourly costs, it wouldn't pay for it but again, its not that hard, just takes time. I so have all of the patches installed and my Defrag is basically ALL green. This HD should fly now. Just took the snap shot so I can get back to this base image as soon as I want to again.

http://www.pptspaces.com/sharepointreporterblog/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=28

Now I'll have to list out some small task to do. First thing should be a simple Web part in the site. Next some Changes to the Master pages, etc.. Then looking at the Web services built into Sharepoint.

Then its probably back to re-looking at how to put CampusDish into Sharepoint. I want a Clean evnironment, even if we can't upgrade CampusDish(CMS 2002) to Sharepoint(2007). I'd rather have everyone pay to do the upgrade and we have the best site ever for SharePoint then a mess on my hands doing the upgrades.

Oh, well, Tired. Didn't get to bed until 12:00 last night and now Ashley is up at 6:45 for the bottle. Maggi is working tonight(last night), what ever. She should be home in about 2 minutes. Then Allison should be getting up.

Well, talk again later. I also need to get back to www.RichardWysocki.com or that will get old too. I think I'll update that site first and then come back to Sharepoint. I have a lot of CampusDish work. Not that I get anything extra for working all of these extra hours on it. Crazy me..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to MongoDB

Starting our .NET Core WebAPI Journey – Step 2