Microsoft Meeting

Had a Great day on Tuesday, Oct 2nd with Microsoft. They sure have some great new products coming out. Sharepoint 2007, Silverlight 1.1, Biztalk, SQL Server Analysis with Proclarity. The Analysis build into SQL Server is nice. Finance would be loving it. I'll have to do a demo of that soon.

Biztalk for our Commerce Server implementation would be nice. Its just so expensive. 1 Server is bad enough but for a load balanced solution, forget it. Tonight, I'll have to try converting a Virtual PC to a VMWare virtual. Sorry Microsoft, I just hear VMware is so much better and my Virtual PC's are so slow, even with a Core 2 Duo, 2 GM Ram. Yes, I should look at Firewire next time.

Concerning the www.RichardWysocki.com website. I put up some SQL Reporting Services tips last night. They were from studying/reading the SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services book by Brian Larson. I just loved that book. Oh, I put up my resume too. Enjoy. Yes, a resume is boring, but for your career, you really should keep up-to-date with what your doing. I haven't updated it in a while, but I have been working on keeping another document updated with Topics I've worked on or want to look at. There is just so much. I'll just have to balance the topics I write here and on the other website with what I'm trying to investigate.

Have fun. Next Time, I'll have to look to separate my personal updates with Technical updates. Its tough keeping track of friends too. Enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to MongoDB

Starting our .NET Core WebAPI Journey – Step 2