RTS Verification Service

The hardest Part of working on your own is actually coming up with what to work on. Since I wanted to actually code tonight or review code, I copied my CampusMessenger Application and I'm building out the RTS Verification Service tonight. I got it done enough to Compile. Most of it is just gutting the CampusMessenger application down to the lines where it is doing the Calls to the RTS. Should be 2 more days of work at night. Maybe I'll finally win that QTRly award. Seems like the deployment team owns that.

If I have time, Tomorrow, I'll starting Posting my new Development Ideas online so I can quickly pull them up.

Also need to get some more personal stuff on my site. Don't want it to go too long before I start back on that. Especially with the Sharepoint 2007 class coming up soon. Darn, need to get the baby sitters going on that one.

See you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to MongoDB

Starting our .NET Core WebAPI Journey – Step 2