New Shell Application - Silverlight Splash Page

The First Silverlight Shell application is up and running. You can find a few different Silverlight splash page applications online. Most of them provide a quick bit of text on it but after attempting them, I found, most didn't seem to work perfectly. Either the instructions were bad or the download didn't work. Seeing that, I put mine together. Its not that hard once you see it, but it did take me a few hours because all of the other examples didn't seem right. Take a look if you want.

http://richardwysocki.com/ProjectLibrary/Default.aspx

Its sure doesn't do much. I had to put this on my hosting providers site to even get it to work because its too fast on my local PC. I uploaded a 2 MB image in the .xap file so it would take a long time to load. Its better than the standard silverlight load image.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Intro to MongoDB

Starting our .NET Core WebAPI Journey – Step 2